Tuesday, September 13, 2011

One More Pound Down

Woot! Making myself move again is jump-starting that weight loss, yeah! Another pound down for a total loss of 43 pounds. I am loving the way I am feeling. I don't feel so tired anymore, I mean, I am still tired (hello! I have a 7 month old), but I feel more able to deal with it. I don't hurt as much anymore, my knees are feeling better especially, and my back too. Life is great! Things still get overwhelming and stressful. And life still throws curveballs at me, but I am learning how to get through things, and still manage to find some shred of happiness through it all. I thank God every day for my kids and husband and family, because they are the source of so much joy even if there is a bit of challenges mixed in too. It's all about the balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment